Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 228 - Hungry for Czech

My two brothers, Adam from Czech Republic and Gun from Nepal are always game for food trippin. It totally reminds me of my friends in Manila who I miss dearly.  We promised to try out a new restaurant or cuisine once a week :)

First stop, Czech food! I've never tried Czech food but I had an impression that it would resemble German cuisine. I was expecting lots of potatoes, bread and sausages. I don't know why. Luckily I was wrong and I had one of the best meals here in Sydney.

I had the Sampler which had all their best sellers: roast pork, crispy duck and chicken schnitzel. 

I can't wait to bring my sister to Tommy's!











roast pork with sauerkraut

chicken schnitzel on mashed potatoes

roast duck with cabbage

strudel with rum and raisin sauce

crepe with poppyseed

No comments:

Post a Comment