Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 232 - HIATUS

I've been in Sydney a little over 6 months now and I've loved this great journey that I'm on. I've successfully kept my blog running until now but during my last year here, I'd like to spend less time on the computer and more time enjoying life.

For the first time in my life, I'm responsible only for myself, making my own money and living my dream of doing my Masters in another country. I've been very fortunate to have supportive parents who have always pushed me to reach my potential and to thrust me into the unknown (Well, not really because Sydney is one of the best cities in the world). You know what I mean.

So now I will stop for a month or two and come back when I feel like it. This started out as a project when I was in SSI to see if I could follow through with it. I can honestly say I have :)

Right now, I will just post in twitter and facebook and pause this blog first :) It has been quite an outlet for me and it was nice to reminisce on what pictures I deemed important during a certain day.

One more year Sydney and then I'm coming home Manila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment